As a non-profit organization, Kids Voting USA – Wisconsin/Marathon County depends on your support. Your donation is valuable to us.
- $25 funds a Visit with Uncle Sam Mini-Assembly for a Marathon County Elementary School.
- $50 funds the purchase of THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PROCESS, a simulation booklet that will help Marathon County middle and high school teachers prepare their students for our mock political convention.
- $100 funds the printing of Voter Registration Cards for 1,000 Marathon County student voters.
- $500 funds the software programs needed to “read” paper ballots at Election Central.
- $1,000 funds travel expenses for all the school visits to make arrangements for the General Election.
All donations are greatly appreciated!