The cost of the program is $200. Tuition covers the cost of YMCA Camp Manito-wish, meals, and materials. Scholarships will be provided to any student who may qualify based on financial reasons.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
High school students from DC Everest Senior High, Newman High School, Wausau West High School, Wausau East High School, Marathon High School, Mosinee High School, and Northland Lutheran High School. Participants should:
- Have an interest in sharing their talents and leadership through participation in extra-curricular, volunteer, or community activities.
- Have the ability to set and attain goals as demonstrated by school/community involvement.
- Represent a cross-section of participants with a wide variety of talents and experiences as well as ethnic, minority, and gender diversity.
High school students who have leadership potential are recommended to the program by the school district in the spring of each school year. Students may also refer themselves. Application forms are available during the summer. Forty students will be selected for the program.
HOW TO APPLY:
- If interested please contact one of the people from the Contact list.
- To apply for the program, please complete an Application form.
- After you complete the application, return the completed application along with the signed Risks and Responsibilities form by August 30 to the address listed below.
- A total of forty students will be selected.
Kids Voting USA-Marathon County
625 Stewart Avenue
Wausau, WI 54401